Thursday, May 28, 2009

WOW!!!!!!!!

I don't know about you but I'm still trying to come down off of the high from this weekend's HeartSpa experience. This was my favorite picture of the day. I loved how the members of our Women's Ministry team came together and prayed at the end of our workshop session. Ladies you worked your butts off serving the women of WABC, pampering them by washing of feet (I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the picture of you all on the floor on your knees ministering to their every need), waiting on them hand and foot! Some of these women have never experienced anything like this before. Thanks so much for blessing them. It was so neat seeing grandmothers, mothers, daughters, sisters and aunts all being refreshed in Jesus. That day I witnessed the women of WABC being the hands and feet of Jesus. It was awesome!

Congratulations Sis. Sarah, WABC Women of the Year! Thank you for being an inspiration to us all and for being such a humble servant for the Lord.

Thank you to all of my friends and family who came into help. I love you all so much. Special thanks goes out to my girlfriend Rev. Lee. When Pam threw off her shoes I knew it was on! Ladies you know what to do now.....Run and Tell That!